Investment Management & Goal Planning
Balancing The Need For Safety and Performance In Line With Your Personal Objectives and Situation
We believe that an optimal investment strategy is imperative for any financial plan. History has proven that interest-generating investments such as cash and bonds have relative stability of principal. However, they provide little opportunity for long-term growth due to their susceptibility to interest rates and inflation. On the other hand, equity investments have clearly enjoyed significantly higher expected returns historically but are vulnerable to more severe volatility risk in the markets.
A Balanced Approach
To balance the need for safety and performance, we use several investment platforms to bridge the gap between traditional and alternative investment strategies. They allow us to identify and design the best investment strategy for your situation, as well as address questions such as:
- Am I taking too much or too little risk with my investments?
- Are my assets divided into different buckets to address different goals and different time horizons?
- Are my investments generating unnecessary taxes?
- Are my accounts being rebalanced so I stay within my risk parameters?
How your personal portfolio is structured depends on a number of variables that we incorporate into your customized design. These include your current stage in the financial life cycle, risk tolerance, and investment time horizons. In this way, we are able to manage your money with an equal emphasis on risk management and investment performance.
Who is it for?
Clients who have:
- A desire to receive professional knowledge, expertise, and support to align investment strategy with financial goals.
- A willingness to partner with an experienced advisor to design, implement, and manage an investment strategy.
- A need for professional management in order to accomplish investment objectives and achieve predictable investment results.
As an investment client, you will receive ongoing investment management guidance and service.
You will receive an Investment Fee Schedule based on the agreed-upon solution.